Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Beginnings

Well it has been quite a long time since I have posted.  Life took a turn this summer, but it is now time to get back on track.  I have since had my first workshop where the ladies made the pages and cards from the Miracle Workshop on the Go kit from the Spring/Summer 2011 book.  I will post pictures soon.  Everyone had a wonderful time.  The Close to My Heart process of making scrapbook pages is new to my group so it is a great learning experience.  Our next workshop will be on Saturday September 17.  We will be using the Sonoma Workshop out of the new catalog.  I am so excited.  I think this is my favorite new paper pack. 

COMING SOON
I will be participating in the SOTM Blog Hop in October.  Look for more information in the coming days.  This is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment